Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello!

Hi Alumnae!!!

I would just like to take this time to introduce myself. My name is Lori Smith and I am your new Collegiate/Alumnae Liason for the 2010 school year. I am a member of the Alpha Kappa pledge class and a proud part of the Groman family. I am also a member of the Class of 2011. I very excited that I get the oppurtunity to work with all you lovely alumnae. If you having any suggestions or questions for me, please let me know. You can contact me either through this blog or by emailing me at alphasigmatau24@yahoo.com.

Some exciting things-

Spring Recruitment is well underway! Formal recruitment begins on February 1st and goes through February 5th, and Continuous Open Bid week will follow. We are all excited about this upcoming semster. We are working hard to attract many active, self-reliant and trustworthy girls that will uphold the ideals of Alpha Sigma Tau! As soon as we know the names and families of the New Alpha Xis Class I will let you know.

I look forward to working with you this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment